Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm back!!!!

Hey there, I've returned. It's been a long time; let me catch up. The country is moving very quickly to Orwell's future. I read in the Washington Post yesterday that the Iraq war is now the 2nd most expensive war in our history, adjusted for inflation! Just obscene.

Last month I bought a new iMac, and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the most powerful version available, but since I purchased it on September 21, I'm not eligible to get a free upgrade to Leopard. I'll just have to buy it.

We're having our "Shocktober Classics" month at www.classic-horror.com. Each week we're reviewing films of four different directors. I wrote four reviews and a biography of Wes Crave for this event. Come and have a look-see!

I will be posting again soon :-)!

No comments: